Sensitive Technical Buildings
- Risk assessment, security plan and system design, functional and technical specification
production, project management and commissioning of security systems.
- Computer & Communication Site security plan assessment and design.
High/Low Rise Buildings
- Risk assessment Physical Security and Risk Reviews, System Design and provision
of costed options.
- Preparation of Emergency and Evacuation Procedures and instruction for multi storey
Port and Harbour Areas
- Comprehensive Risk assessments, Review of existing systems, personnel and procedures,
Development of Strategic Security Plans, Design of site specific systems with functional
and technical specifications, Installation Project Management.
Resource Mine Sites and Hazardous Processing Facilities
- Safety and Security surveys identifying standards compliance and costed options for treatment of hazardous areas and general physical security.
Administration and Heritage Buildings
- Initial Risk and continued assessments, Security and Risk Review Upgrades, Security
Plan Development, System Design, Project Management of both the tendering process
and implementation of the Security and Safety Plans.
- The preparation of specifications and tender documents.
- The provision of procedural documentation and staff training.
Warehouse and External Storage Centres
- Survey, Design and Development of Security & Safety procedures and systems, arising
from risk analysis and loss prevention methodology.
Cash Handling Areas
- The Evaluation and Physical integration of procedural and technical systems to deter
and reduce the risk of loss or staff injury; utilising CCTV and Electronic Security
Security Technology Reviews
- Comparative efficiency, performance and compliance assessments of security technologies.
Hotels, Resort and Entertainment Facilities
- Risk assessment, Physical Security and Safety planning, with System design and costed
- Design of Emergency and Safety Procedures, and instruction for Emergency Control
Manpower Staffing Reviews
- An assessment of Security Staffing needs, structures, with industry comparisons
and costed options.
Planning & Training
- The production and implementation of management and staff Security and Safety Awareness
Training programs including; Emergency Planning, Building Evacuation, Information
Security, Retail Security, Armed Holdup Prevention Procedures and staff induction
- Risk Analysis methodology. Risk, Security and Safety surveying - the process and